Process for Managing Customer Changes
The process for managing customer changes could be any of the following:
- Merchant Name Change: This could be a change in Personal Name due to marriage or divorce, Addresses, Contact Details or Email Address or could also be a change in business ownership. Merchant would request will have to notify in writing and we will obtain a documentary evidence to support this change.
- Change in Bank Account for the Merchant: When changing Bank Account, Merchant sends through a change request and this is also supported by a copy of the new Bank Account to verify BSB and Account Number
- Change in Bank Account for the Merchant's customers: Merchant sends through a copy of the Direct Debit form for any changes in their customer’s bank account or credit card prior to the initial debit. This is filled in and signed by the Merchant’s customer.
- Change in Merchant’s Customer’s accounts: Merchant’s sends through request to change customer’s debit amount, frequency, commencement date and a stop date.
- Request by Merchant to deactivate their account: Merchant would request for their Merchant account to be deactivated because they are not trading anymore, or they have sold the business or whatever reason they may have. We would deactivate the account at whatever date the Merchant has requested, and this would mean that all the Merchant’s customers’ existing account would be deleted to due deactivation.