Payments dashboard - Requests
If you select the “Payments” tab on the sidebar, you will see this screen:
There are two tabs on the Payments page; Payments Requests and Transactions.
On the payment requests tab, you can see payment requests that have been sent to customers. These details about the payment request are shown:
- Customer’s name
- Customer’s email
- Payment reference number
- The date the payment was created
- Whom it was created by
- The amount owed
- Payment type
- Status of the payment
You can filter the view according to payment status, type and date using the filters on the top right. In this example, we are viewing payments received within the last 30 days.
The bulk upload functionality allows Merchants to send multiple payment requests at the same time, instead of configuring each payment request separately. This can be used to automate processes with billing systems.
If you wish to use this feature, simply click on the 'Bulk Upload' button, download the sample CSV file and fill in all the required. Information.
Please note that each Reference Number must be unique and to always choose the 'General' template.
Within the Payment Request screen, you’ll see several icons that have different functionality.
- Internet icon: This icon allows you to copy the URL of the payment request so you can provide your customers with the payment link through your own channels, i.e., through your own emails or texts.
- Arrow icon: This icon allows you to download the customer invoice.
- Bell icon: If you select this icon, it will send a reminder to the customer about this payment.
- Trash icon: If you select this icon, it will cancel a payment request, changing its status to “Cancelled”.
- Information icon: If you select this icon, it will open a page with details about the payment request as shown on the right.
Payments dashboard - Transactions
Upon selecting the “Transactions” tab, you will see the screen below:
It displays transactions, and can also be filtered by status, type and dates using the dropdown menus on the top right.
Within the Transaction screen, you’ll see a couple of icons that have different functionality.
- Rewind icon: The rewind icon allows you to refund a specific transaction. It will open this pop-up. You can choose the amount to refund, and select a reason why.
- Square icon: This icon allows you to capture the funds of a pre-authorisation transaction.
- Receipt icon: The receipt icon allows you to download a receipt for the transaction.
- Trash icon: This icon will allow you to void that specific transaction.