Once the new terminal is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email notification indicating that the terminal is on the way to your registered address. This email will also provide a shipping number, allowing you to track the shipment via Australia Post.
Articles in this section
- How to activate the Till Portal?
- How can I track the arrival of the new terminal?
- Will the new Till Portable terminal come pre-integrated with the Till Portal?
- Will there be any change to the Merchant ID and the Terminal ID with the migration?
- How can I return my old Verifone T650p, Ingenico Move5000 or Quest QT720 terminal?
- What should I do when the new terminal arrives?
- What can I do if I encounter technical issues with the new Till Portable or the Till Portal?
- Will there be any changes to the Terms & Conditions with the migration of the Till Portable Terminal?
- When will I know if I'm eligible for an migration?
- Will there be any changes with funding?