When your battery has 15% remaining, you will receive an alert to charge your terminal. To save power, receipt printing is disabled once the battery has only 5% remaining. If the battery reaches 0% your terminal will power off. Once connected to a wall charger or charging base, the terminal may take a few minutes before it powers back on.
Charge using a charging base
- Plug the power cable into the port on the side of the charging base.
- Plug the power cable into a wall socket.
- Place the terminal on the charging base.
- Look for the charging battery icon to make sure your terminal is charging.
Charge using a charging cable and USB adapter
- Insert USB cable into the USB adapter. Insert USB cable into the USB adapter.
- Insert USB adapter into a wall socket.
- Insert USB-C end of the charging cable into the USB-C charging port on the terminal.
- Look for charging battery icon in the Notification bar to make sure your terminal is charging.
Note: You can charge your terminal by plugging the USB cable into another device, for example, a laptop or desktop computer, however charging will take significantly longer.