Help Centre

Dispute Process

Modified on: Mon, 30 May 2022 at 12:03 pm

Dispute Process

If at any stage you wish to lodge a dispute with Till Payments, please contact us at to know more about the dispute resolution process.

If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA offers an independent dispute resolution service at no cost to you. To contact AFCA visit –, call 1800 931 678 (free call) or write to Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001.

When you contact us we may record our phone conversation and take notes. Any information we might collect is subject to our Privacy Policy. If your complaint involves the privacy of your personal information and cannot be resolved by us or AFCA, you may complain to the Privacy Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or at

Was this article helpful?