Direct Debit Service Agreement (Australia)
To download this document, please click here.
I/we, authorise and request Payrix Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 135 196 397) User ID No.382220, acting as billing agent, to debit my/our account on behalf of Till Payments Solutions Pty Limited (Till Payments) ABN 64 160 726 349 at the financial institution indicated in the form through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) in accordance with the Direct Debit Request and as per the Direct Debit Services Agreement terms set out below.
1. I/we acknowledge and agree that Direct Debit is not available on the full range of accounts (if in doubt please refer to your financial institution).
2. This Direct Debit Request shall remain in force until further notice in writing and allow for any amount which Till Payments may properly debit or charge me.
3. I/we acknowledge that Payrix is acting as a Direct Debit Agent for Till Payments and that Payrix does not provide any goods or services and has no express or implied liability in regard to the goods and services provided by us or the terms and conditions of any agreement with us.
4. I/we may defer or alter a debit payment by giving Till Payments at least fourteen days written notice before the next debit day.
5. I/we may stop a debit payment, or cancel a direct debit request, by giving Till Payments at least fourteen days written notice before the next debit day. I/we can also cancel a direct debit request by contacting my/our own financial institution directly.
6. Till Payments may vary the terms of the direct debit request or this agreement by giving me/us at least fourteen days written notice.
7. It is my/our responsibility to ensure there are sufficient cleared funds available in my/our account so that the debit payment can be processed in accordance with the direct debit request. If there aren’t sufficient clear funds available in my/our account, I/we:
a) may be charged a fee and/or interest by my/our financial institution;
b) may also incur fees that are payable to Till Payments; and
c) must arrange for the payment to be made by another method.
8. If the debit day falls on a day that isn’t a business day, Till Payments may debit my/our account on the following business day. (I/we can ask our financial institution if you’re unsure which day my/our account will be debited.)
9. If I/we believe there’s been an error in debiting my/our account, I/we should notify Till Payments in writing as soon as possible. I/we can also contact my/our financial institution.
10. If Till Payments concludes that there’s been an error, it is to let me/us know and arrange for my/our financial institution to adjust my/our account (including interest and charges) accordingly. If Till Payments concludes that there hasn’t been an error, it will let me/us know the reasons and any evidence for this finding.
11. Till Payments will keep any information in my/our direct debit request confidential and make reasonable efforts to keep it secure from unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure. Till Payments is only to disclose the information:
a) to the extent specifically required by law; or
b) for the purposes of this agreement (including in connection with any query or claim).
12. Till Payments recommends that I/we check the account details I/we have provided to Till Payments against a recent statement from my/our financial institution. If I/we are uncertain as to these details, I/we will check with my/our financial institution before agreeing to these terms and completing the Direct Debit Request.